Live. Laugh. Love
Biography

Siti Nasihah A. Rahman
Sihah / Seha in short.
21 already!
turns a year older, a day after Christmas.
Graduated from NYP & currently working with them. born with 4 other lovely sisters :)
Has a serious/major problem addiction to sales & online shoppings. :x
Enjoys doing makeup & err, sings in the bathroom? :} heh


Feel free to leave comments or ask me anything!

follow me on
Twitter;) or Tumblrina! too!

Sihah Rahman

Create Your Badge








ShoutMix chat widget



Darlinks.

SirahH | Dee | Jannah | Syikin | Eeduh | MissMas | Surrendered Ladies(; | DayannA | WawA | Farah | Ina | saHara | Mr. 999 | Atiqah| Aziza| aMaLia| anDy | Amalina| kak Lyn | Zee|
Andy & Weave

The history.

May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 November 2010 January 2011 February 2011 June 2011

Sunday, April 11, 2010, 4:40 PM

yet another lovely weekend I had(:
Jack's 21st birthday dinner this time. dinner was at F.I.S.H. @ 313 Somerset. food was nice but service was reaaally bad. like totally! we spent 2 hrs at the restaurant itself; half the time waiting for our food to be served. it took us less than 1/2hr to gobble all in -.- but no doubt, it was a pretty short& sweet surprise for Mr jackson here. I bet he was really touched though he avoid the unnecessary tearings. hehe. Happy Birthday, Jack! I wanna upload the videos here but I can't! grrr. It was really funny! they made him climb on the chair; waiter announced to the whole restaurant that it was his birthday and everyone (yes, they stop eating) sang him the birthday song. hahaha.

super nice Rasberry Swirl Cheesecake. yummey~


& earlier on, did a short window-shopping with them, friends. wanted to get my makeup bases but I really can't decide which brand to use. the brushes are individually sold. SO expensive! 1 hour was definitely not enough to get what I needed. I'm fickled too, you see. So, it turned out to be just browsing, for me(: if u're wondering, this is not for my personal use.
I have big dreams. I'm gonna start slowly now (: heee.
heh, my little brudder ;)waited for Alif before heading to sakura for their dinner. They went to NUH to visit dear friend, shak, who had a tragic incident while jogging the day before. Poor boy. Just to avoid a cyclist from banging into him, he jumped across a big longkang, missed his step, and fell in. It was pretty serious, from the way the rest described it. his wound was deep, (he saw his own bone!) and he had to go for an op. so there. he waited more than 9 hrs for his op. no food, except for the glucose they feed him through tube. must be torturous! :c have a speedy recovery Shakir!
you can jog whenever, wherever you want after that. Just avoid places with cycling apeks. hehe

oh, Monday's coming :{ me not looking forward to next week! too busy, too many things to settle! may the week pass fast and hello weekends again!

Ungu's concert in 2 weeks time!! Can't wait, bebeh!
who's coming with me?! :D



Photobucket