|
Live. Laugh. Love
| |
|
Biography
Siti Nasihah A. Rahman Sihah / Seha in short. 21 already! turns a year older, a day after Christmas. Graduated from NYP & currently working with them. born with 4 other lovely sisters :) Has a serious/major Enjoys doing makeup & err, sings in the bathroom? :} heh Feel free to leave comments or ask me anything! follow me on Twitter;) or Tumblrina! too! Sihah Rahman ![]() Create Your Badge
ShoutMix chat widget Darlinks.
SirahH | Dee | Jannah | Syikin | Eeduh | MissMas | Surrendered Ladies(; | DayannA | WawA | Farah | Ina | saHara | Mr. 999 | Atiqah| Aziza| aMaLia| anDy | Amalina| kak Lyn | Zee| The history.
May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 November 2010 January 2011 February 2011 June 2011 |
Sunday, March 28, 2010, 8:15 PM
Hello you(: It's coming to the end of my weekend again & back to work tmr. I'm getting use to this phase already. Alhamdulillah. No more complaining going home after 6pm cause sometimes, I delayed myself on purpose. haha I just don't wanna rush things.. you know, I can be pretty forgetful. So, I'll make sure I've prepare what to do for the next day before leaving the office. heh No more books to look into, except for the (piles of) files & documents at work. No more lessons to attend, except for attending to the students [everyday]. Talking about students, they and the printing shop auntie though I'm a new lecturer there. haha, wow. Do I look like one? auntie didn't even recognize me though I used to print my projects stuffs there every sem. and then the students. haha I've been receiving alot 'cher' (in short for teacher) here and there. "morning cher" or "bye, cher" I don't even call the lecturers 'cher' when I was a student. haha something new. hee. I think I like what I'm doing now(: Workload; hah no doubt sometimes, it's just too much to handle. but being around the students, sometimes makes me happy. It's easier to get along with them than the staff! hah cause like I've mentioned, there isn't much of an age gap between us. and so, I still have to remind myself not to get too close with them. Afterall, I am their supervisor :) cehhh. In 3 weeks time, new batch of students are coming in. I'll be busy preparing for the handover and briefings. I'm a little nervous of cause, since this will be my 1st briefing sessions. :s No. I refuseee to believe this is like normal presentations in school. I hated presentations anyway. So, giving briefings is no different. It's normal that I get nervous, right? :c talking about nervous, I'll have to give a short intro about myself during our staff meeting, sometime in mid-april. *bite nails* me no likey! I hope I don't say anything silly. Lady boss already revealed my passion for makeup in her mass email to the whole staff, during my 1st week at work. [that was pretty embarrassing btw!] now, I gotta think of something else to talk about. ideas, ideas. I need ideas! okay, I shall not Think about this already. And so tmr, I'll be left alone to run the show. I mean, my partner is on a week break (no fair!) and boss will be away til wed. (Others well, I don't really communicate with them, unless necessary.) I hope students behave and lady boss don't give me a hard time :s Don't worry, seha. This week gonna pass real fast! oh, I hope! anyway, kakak's 25th birthday tomorrow! what shall we do? hmmm :\ IDEAS! ![]() |