|
Live. Laugh. Love
| |
|
Biography
Siti Nasihah A. Rahman Sihah / Seha in short. 21 already! turns a year older, a day after Christmas. Graduated from NYP & currently working with them. born with 4 other lovely sisters :) Has a serious/major Enjoys doing makeup & err, sings in the bathroom? :} heh Feel free to leave comments or ask me anything! follow me on Twitter;) or Tumblrina! too! Sihah Rahman ![]() Create Your Badge
ShoutMix chat widget Darlinks.
SirahH | Dee | Jannah | Syikin | Eeduh | MissMas | Surrendered Ladies(; | DayannA | WawA | Farah | Ina | saHara | Mr. 999 | Atiqah| Aziza| aMaLia| anDy | Amalina| kak Lyn | Zee| The history.
May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 November 2010 January 2011 February 2011 June 2011 |
Friday, January 15, 2010, 3:06 PM
Heyyy you. Today's utterly boring. I'm full, I'm sleepy and I'm totally annoyed with this boy working with me today. gahhhh. but what to do. endure endure! I can do it! -.- for this whole week, there's some seminar going on in 1 of the room opp. my office and there'll be refreshments ready for morning & afternoon sessions. well, Lucky me. the refreshments were more than enough for the number of people attending the seminars. SO, there'll always always be excess. Aunty (cleaner) will always (always) ask me and other staff to grab them once those people have their share. haha "Siti go. makan go" there was once I didn't wanna have any and she said "apa macam tak mau makan. pigi ambik.." cute la aunty ;) well, good thing is, I've got free breakfast & tea break snacks since tuesday. but the not so good thing is, I'm putting on weight again. these small snacks and everyday heavy lunches are not helping me :/ I know I'm gaining weight. I can feel it. My butt's getting bigger with the long hours of sitting since 830am, everyday. really. Ironically, I'm not motivated to do anything about it. hahaha. Whenever I feel Fat, I'll just whine to sirah, "eh, aku gemok ke? alahhh or aku tak gemok kan?"and she'll either roll her eyes or reply 'merepek' well, at least she thinks I'm not? or maybe she's lying hmm Then again, maybe, well maybe I'm used to people calling me gemok. [always comparing me with my forever skinny twin] I know (maybe) they were just joking la. I was annoyed at first, but I got used to that already. yes, it's kinda obvious how big I am compared to sirah. haha~ aiyooo. so many maybesss. so, tak payah la work out, jog ni semua. It wont work on me. I'm a lazy ass when it comes to this. I've accepted the fact that I'm big! (HAHA but I won't stop whining whenever I feel Fat) I'll just have to watch what I put in my mouth now. unfair that sirah's metabolism's higher. ohh well. As for tomorrow, I'll be meeting the NYP friends. Oh yes, I've missed them! I've been missing their meetups pass months. Insya'allah I'll get to see them tmr. Winnie planned for movie, mindcafe and dinner:) yay~ looking forward to a fun day tmr! ![]() |