Live. Laugh. Love
Biography

Siti Nasihah A. Rahman
Sihah / Seha in short.
21 already!
turns a year older, a day after Christmas.
Graduated from NYP & currently working with them. born with 4 other lovely sisters :)
Has a serious/major problem addiction to sales & online shoppings. :x
Enjoys doing makeup & err, sings in the bathroom? :} heh


Feel free to leave comments or ask me anything!

follow me on
Twitter;) or Tumblrina! too!

Sihah Rahman

Create Your Badge








ShoutMix chat widget



Darlinks.

SirahH | Dee | Jannah | Syikin | Eeduh | MissMas | Surrendered Ladies(; | DayannA | WawA | Farah | Ina | saHara | Mr. 999 | Atiqah| Aziza| aMaLia| anDy | Amalina| kak Lyn | Zee|
Andy & Weave

The history.

May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 November 2010 January 2011 February 2011 June 2011

Sunday, January 24, 2010, 2:11 AM

Hello you((:

I'm feeling extra good today. I don't know why. haha. & amazingly I'm not sleepy at this hour :s hmm. & at this very weird timing, I'm having that grateful/thankful moment. hah I was just reminiscing the good/bad times I had with the different groups of friends I have; throughout my whole 20 years, so far. This hasn't include my huge loving family(: I must say, it really makes me feel lucky & definitely thankful((: Alhamdullillah. I love every single one of them who have been part of my life; I'll never trade with anything else.
Just today, I've met up with the secondary school friends whom I've not met like, since 4 years ago? I reaaaally missed them! and I felt bad that I've missed them out for my Neon Birthday party theme, 2 years back :( how could I, right? booo. & so yesterday, sirah & me had made a promise that they'll be the first group that we'll invite for our 21st [if we are going to have another theme party] I shall kill myself if I don't! hmm. then, I've got to prepare the guests list at least 1 month before, so that I won't miss anyone again. haha! step manenye popular! adoiii

anyway you. last saturday; I met up with the polymates for movies and then off to mindscafe! heee. was my 1st time there and I totally had fun! I must suggest to the others to go there one day. sure kecoh main all those silly yet, mencabar minda games. haha ape la aku bebual 0.o hmm, I didn't stay long though. I went to meet the others at airport to send shak off for Taiwan. 3 weeks, da macam 3yrs! haha. we were so semangat to send him. ooor maybe more like semangat to have popeye's there? wooops :p
That boy's missing Singapore already. haha silly! been msging his BFF (sirah) to complain about his torturous days there in the jungle. hahaha poor thing!
big boy with his family.
BFF. lol
well, hope he's still surviving there la (:

I was excited for Dee's birthday on the 19th as I've got her something that would probably make her happy for the rest of her life. hehe. and yes, to my great relief, She totally loved it! could see her beaming the whole day after receiving her self proclaimed gift. haha. "you, tu present I eh? " :p well, it Was pretty obvious. hehe
we had late lunch at Dee's dad workplace at Raffles Place Bistro. He specially cooked for us! that was super sweet of her dad:) the servings were quite alot! & we got to have ice creams for desserts too. totally full! It was a treat for Dee, and since we were there too, hehe, we had a free lunch! :p thank you dee n daddy~
we catch New York, I love you after that. Movie was alright for me (abit dry and predictable kind), but the girls loved it :) oh well, then we headed down to Fullerton one starbucks where we normally hang out. the other 3 were already there to give dee a surprise. heh. I know, I was bad at organising this. Dee somehow had the feeling they were coming coz the whole time I was busy smsing or calling someone that got her very suspicious. well, at least, for us I think, she pretended to be surprised! hahaha. It was great to have the girls together again. I've missed everyone of them dearly! :))

here's some of my favourite shots we took that day~
the girls surprised me and neni too. there were like singing the birthday song for us as well. so here's for my belated, Dee's & advance birthday for nen. awww. so sweet~
one of the thing that will definitely make her happy for the rest of her life! :Dmy fav. seniors, always(:
Nen's birthday's next! & it's not fair coz she shares the same birthday as the 2nd Singapore Idol a.k.a Asian Idol a.k.a alrighttttt, Hady Mirza! boooo. *jealous* haha



Photobucket