Live. Laugh. Love
Biography

Siti Nasihah A. Rahman
Sihah / Seha in short.
21 already!
turns a year older, a day after Christmas.
Graduated from NYP & currently working with them. born with 4 other lovely sisters :)
Has a serious/major problem addiction to sales & online shoppings. :x
Enjoys doing makeup & err, sings in the bathroom? :} heh


Feel free to leave comments or ask me anything!

follow me on
Twitter;) or Tumblrina! too!

Sihah Rahman

Create Your Badge








ShoutMix chat widget



Darlinks.

SirahH | Dee | Jannah | Syikin | Eeduh | MissMas | Surrendered Ladies(; | DayannA | WawA | Farah | Ina | saHara | Mr. 999 | Atiqah| Aziza| aMaLia| anDy | Amalina| kak Lyn | Zee|
Andy & Weave

The history.

May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 November 2010 January 2011 February 2011 June 2011

Wednesday, January 06, 2010, 5:09 PM

Hello you:)

I'm suppose to be doing something today but, I don't think I wanna do now. hehe. boleh tunggu la. not that I'm gonna leave this job tmr :p hmm. anyway, I've spent the whole of this morning and yesterday's afternoon planning a short trip out of S'pore with Dee. Ohhhh thank god she's working full time now. I have someone to accompany me at work. thank you, iloveim.com. I love you. really.

Aaaaanyway, We planned to go Tioman this feb! yes, Tioman. Not really confirmed yet but, our hearts have already agreed on going there:D The only restriction will be the parents and the budget. haha BUT, we don't care bout the $. We should have enough, right ladies? ;p Ohhh gosh, I'm super duper excited! was looking at the two resorts there, Payabeach & Berjaya Tioman resorts. both are equally beautiful! damn. but I'm sure we'll decide on one soon! hehe. I'll have to convince papa to let me go now. should I tell him before I book or after I book? If I tell him after I book, he can do nothing about it right, well since I've paid half of it. yes, no? haha, but if I do that, I'll be so mean. what if he has plan for us already? :s Aiyaaa.

whatever it is, I have to go on this kinda short trip with the ladies. We have always plan something like this, but no action taken. Either we were too busy to even find few days off or we totally forget about these dream trip/vacation of ours. hahaha so yaaaa. I have to make this feb CNY break happen. Must enjoy! hehe Initially, we planned to go like bali or redang. but come on. so far! and like as if the parents allow! -.- KL was the next destination in mind but, I dowanna do shopping! yes, this is coming out from my own 'mouth' people. There's nothing much in KL, isn't there? Malls & traffic everywhere! I want my break to be more like a relaxing one;) So, after reviewing tioman island, which is somewhere in JB, I've decided 'Let's just go there!' We can snorkel! (I'll definitely have my way to force dee to do this), go trekking, relax at their beach, go to their spa, or karaoke! They even have internet access! So, there won't be a day we'll miss the internet world. good place right?! hehehe. Hopefully I get approval soon and make the necessary reservations. omg. Feb's coming sooooon ;) can't wait!

p.s. my tagboard look so plain&EMPTY. Soooo, whoever read this plain blog of mine, do leave comments, if you want. okayyyy? that's the whole purpose I put up the new tagboard, you know? ;)

til then. muahhh~

oh shucks, no update on new year eve yet?
hmm. will do soon. hehe



Photobucket