Live. Laugh. Love
Biography

Siti Nasihah A. Rahman
Sihah / Seha in short.
21 already!
turns a year older, a day after Christmas.
Graduated from NYP & currently working with them. born with 4 other lovely sisters :)
Has a serious/major problem addiction to sales & online shoppings. :x
Enjoys doing makeup & err, sings in the bathroom? :} heh


Feel free to leave comments or ask me anything!

follow me on
Twitter;) or Tumblrina! too!

Sihah Rahman

Create Your Badge








ShoutMix chat widget



Darlinks.

SirahH | Dee | Jannah | Syikin | Eeduh | MissMas | Surrendered Ladies(; | DayannA | WawA | Farah | Ina | saHara | Mr. 999 | Atiqah| Aziza| aMaLia| anDy | Amalina| kak Lyn | Zee|
Andy & Weave

The history.

May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 November 2010 January 2011 February 2011 June 2011

Thursday, December 03, 2009, 12:06 PM

and so, Raya haji break's over. back to work and I'm feeling lethargic everyday. It felt like I was experiencing car lag [dier mcm jet lag gitu ah & since I travelled by car, so...] when I return to work on tuesday. I dragged myself to work & complained on twitter bout how I wish I was still at Kampong sleeping & was looking forward to the end of work, when it was only 10 mins past 840am(I always came in late. no, NOT proud of it!) yesterday was alright, considering I have something to keep me busy. Time past fast;)
and today, back to tak ade keje. Done with the listing that colleague requested. Oh, the supervisor on 3-days leave. That explains my free time at work. those who have been online 24/7 would have noticed that this makcik's online most of the time at work. haha twitter-ing, FB-ing, iloveim-ing, tumblr-ing. every single day. and gmarket have just been added to the list. but cannot go often la. later broke how? aiyooo. so yea. I'll always find time to log in to these sites even if I have projects or work given by the boss/supervisor/colleagues. but, hari ni dier tak de. So, free lagi la ;p
anyway, been planning of what to do for the weekends. I'm pretty excited for saturday coz shak's bringing his chingkwingkwing anak sedara(s) out! ;) I've thought of few places and checked out the rates but seems like everyone's on low budget. aiya. manyak leceh. but I really think science center is a good choice. somemore they have bundle package with snowcity. kesian aku blom pernah pegi tau. Though I know it might be a lil boring, but I think with the kids and the company of gerek friends, I'm sure it'll be fun! kan ida kan?
I called to change my (eye) appointment date to tomorrow but no time slot. Hopefully, there will be, when I call again later, in the afternoon. Saya sungguh malas to go work tomorrow. so, changing apptmt date & taking MC would be a good choice ;) I'm hoping 1 patient reschedule his/her apptmt to later dates. please! & oh, saya akan ke Rapsodi esok ;) yay. Man got the tickets for us from his dear sister. thank you kak sarah& man!
and Finally, I'm meeting the girls this sunday! planning to watch new moon together and do some catching up after that. looking forward to that:))
Happy Birthday Siti Salwa and Nur Sahara (in advance)!
Sayangggggg korang! XOXO
Parentless again this weekend as they'll be going back to melacca (again) to attend cousin's wedding. Sisters and me won't be going since it'll just be a 2-day trip. It'll be tiring and being us, dad knows we'll be too lazy to follow too ;p hehe.
Already looking forward to a good weekend(:



Photobucket