|
Live. Laugh. Love
| |
|
Biography
Siti Nasihah A. Rahman Sihah / Seha in short. 21 already! turns a year older, a day after Christmas. Graduated from NYP & currently working with them. born with 4 other lovely sisters :) Has a serious/major Enjoys doing makeup & err, sings in the bathroom? :} heh Feel free to leave comments or ask me anything! follow me on Twitter;) or Tumblrina! too! Sihah Rahman ![]() Create Your Badge
ShoutMix chat widget Darlinks.
SirahH | Dee | Jannah | Syikin | Eeduh | MissMas | Surrendered Ladies(; | DayannA | WawA | Farah | Ina | saHara | Mr. 999 | Atiqah| Aziza| aMaLia| anDy | Amalina| kak Lyn | Zee| The history.
May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 November 2010 January 2011 February 2011 June 2011 |
Sunday, November 01, 2009, 3:06 PM
Today's a resting day for me. yes, I promise I won't step my feet out of the house, unless I'm gg to granny's [which I doubt so] :)) Anyway, I had awesome awesome weekends since last week :D ah yes, I'm going to brag about it. so bear with me. hehehe. My first halloween events with friends. who's not excited right? ;p I went for 2 halloween events; 1 was at night safari [which was totally FOC! thks ida, siti&bf!] & another was yesterday, Spooktacular Sentosa (Images of Singapore). We totally didn't expect the crowd when we were at sentosa! the queue was freakinggggg long & of course, we waited more than 3hrs to get into that spooky house. 'Ghosts' roaming around the place to give us a taste of what to expect in there. hehe. was all fun! greatly thanks to my dearest cute little friend, kin :)) will load up the video soon! :p haha, I broke my heels! ah yes, I wore heels. gatal kan, gatal kan. haha! I wore to safari & it was pretty alright. I thought sentosa was equally fair. I didn't expect to be running(for my life)! I hate it when they follow us from the back. seriously! geeez. but no sweat yo. It can be glued back :D phewww~ Alrighty, let the photos do the talkings(: ![]() like I mentioned earlier, we had free admission to Night safari. hehe :p It was packed but we didn't wait for long to get on the tramp ride. the queue was almost up to the ticket counter la! good thing was, Siti& bf worked there before. so, pakat2 with the staff there and we got on the tramp w/o even queuing..evil! I know! we continued the trail by foot after that..hehe. It was actually Fun getting scared 0.o lol. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |