Live. Laugh. Love
Biography

Siti Nasihah A. Rahman
Sihah / Seha in short.
21 already!
turns a year older, a day after Christmas.
Graduated from NYP & currently working with them. born with 4 other lovely sisters :)
Has a serious/major problem addiction to sales & online shoppings. :x
Enjoys doing makeup & err, sings in the bathroom? :} heh


Feel free to leave comments or ask me anything!

follow me on
Twitter;) or Tumblrina! too!

Sihah Rahman

Create Your Badge








ShoutMix chat widget



Darlinks.

SirahH | Dee | Jannah | Syikin | Eeduh | MissMas | Surrendered Ladies(; | DayannA | WawA | Farah | Ina | saHara | Mr. 999 | Atiqah| Aziza| aMaLia| anDy | Amalina| kak Lyn | Zee|
Andy & Weave

The history.

May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 November 2010 January 2011 February 2011 June 2011

Saturday, October 31, 2009, 12:19 AM

Why did I even check my dusty, old friendster account? & why didn't I delete it away?
I know right.. friendster's like, kinda expired (already, long ago) to most who have been active in Facebook/Twitter. But I don't know. I'm rather sentimental. I'll give in some thoughts before deleting or throwing away something's that been part of my life. I know, I know. It's just a network site. But, that's one of the sites I made lotsa friends and I was rather active in, other than Myspace(which I've already deleted) Now that facebook's up, I've neglected friendster (for a very long long time).

No idea why; I logged into friendster account just now & surprisingly, I could still remember the password, considering I'm a forgetful lady. tsk. as per normal, I'll view the list of people viewing my profile and then check the page itself to see any testimonials/comments given etc. & yea, since I'm already logged in, I did a quick check on this person I used to be close with, online. got to his page and it took me few secs to respond to what I saw. hah. someone just got married?

I have no idea why, just why my heart was giving me this uneasy feeling, which triggered my stomach to feel uneasy too. I clicked on an album that showed the few photos of the wedding they had. hmmm. I don't know. I just don't know why I was that surprised. seriously. As I looked through the photos, I was still trying to gather the thoughts. Questions flow in, which totally didn't help in making myself feel any better.
maybe cause I think as a friend, I expect him to tell me? and maybe cause all this while I've been expecting his email reply, like he used to expect from me? hmmm.

sometimes, I don't understand myself either. people treat me like shit and I could still forgive them and give them 2nd chance(s). silly, yes?
ahh, forget it. What's the point brooding over someone not worth thinking of or saving a friendship that is not worth saving, right? haha.
k, Happy thoughts, Happy thoughts!

Maybe It's time that I click the 'cancel account' button?



Photobucket