|
Live. Laugh. Love
| |
|
Biography
Siti Nasihah A. Rahman Sihah / Seha in short. 21 already! turns a year older, a day after Christmas. Graduated from NYP & currently working with them. born with 4 other lovely sisters :) Has a serious/major Enjoys doing makeup & err, sings in the bathroom? :} heh Feel free to leave comments or ask me anything! follow me on Twitter;) or Tumblrina! too! Sihah Rahman ![]() Create Your Badge
ShoutMix chat widget Darlinks.
SirahH | Dee | Jannah | Syikin | Eeduh | MissMas | Surrendered Ladies(; | DayannA | WawA | Farah | Ina | saHara | Mr. 999 | Atiqah| Aziza| aMaLia| anDy | Amalina| kak Lyn | Zee| The history.
May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 November 2010 January 2011 February 2011 June 2011 |
Thursday, October 22, 2009, 11:08 AM
I'm backy wacky with an update! not gonna be a long stretch grandmama's story. I'll let the photos guide you through the raya I had this year(: I know right....It's kinda like, expired already. But still, I wanna have something to look back on, when I read my old entries in the future. [haha, like I will] So, here goes.. Balik kampong 2 days before raya and had our 1st day there. the little nephews of mine ((: that's just 1/5 of the total numbers of nieces&nephews I have in malaysia. 2nd day raya. Rahman's angelssss ((: abang ngah, a cousin&brother.I'm sooo excited for his wedding coming december(: yes yes. work it, work it. hahaha -.- ![]() 26th Sept 09 but of course, how can we Not raya together? :)) my lovely Agents. shuddup. we are cool okay. lol lol We karaoke-d here. haha raya rya pon sempat eh.no, I did Not ask for it. she pass it to me to hold. soooo, ape lagikn ;p feeling2 ah. hehe headed down to mas's open house (:(: thanks for the invite Mas G! hehehe Baz's homeyy;this makcik join us again after raya-ing with her family. hehe love you. ![]() 3rd/4th OCT 09 (Can't rmb which date!) 10th Oct 09
![]()
Though this year's raya wasn't as happening as other previous raya(s), I'm just glad and thankful that I got to celebrate this with my loved ones; unlike those in other countries who lost their families and homes in the disasters. ![]() |