|
Live. Laugh. Love
| |
|
Biography
Siti Nasihah A. Rahman Sihah / Seha in short. 21 already! turns a year older, a day after Christmas. Graduated from NYP & currently working with them. born with 4 other lovely sisters :) Has a serious/major Enjoys doing makeup & err, sings in the bathroom? :} heh Feel free to leave comments or ask me anything! follow me on Twitter;) or Tumblrina! too! Sihah Rahman ![]() Create Your Badge
ShoutMix chat widget Darlinks.
SirahH | Dee | Jannah | Syikin | Eeduh | MissMas | Surrendered Ladies(; | DayannA | WawA | Farah | Ina | saHara | Mr. 999 | Atiqah| Aziza| aMaLia| anDy | Amalina| kak Lyn | Zee| The history.
May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 November 2010 January 2011 February 2011 June 2011 |
Monday, October 19, 2009, 12:21 PM
I don't know what I'm doing now. seriously. I'm working, but there's nothing much to do here at work, except for tending this quiet library. yes, library - a resource centre for business students. What am I doing here? hah. I reaaaally don't have the answer to that. When I applied for this position, I didn't know I was actually gonna be placed here. Executive Assistant. LOL. sounds wahhhh right? EVERYONE [I really meant everyone] who have asked me what I'm doing & I replied that, they'll go, WAHHHH. but honestly people, there's nothing to be wow-ed about. haha. When the in-charge explained to me the roles and things I got to do here, it sounded rather Chim. haha I was excited to learn but when I've actually started, I find myself rather free. There are times that I'll be given projects to do, but that wouldnt take much of my time. I usually get it done way before deadline, and I'm free again. (that's why I'm alway online. haha) I need to do something! oh dear...It's going to be my 2nd month here & honestly, I'm not really enjoying my time here :s I feel like going back to work in boutique as part time, but I'm still comtemplating. If weekdays are for my 830-6 job, and weekends are for boutique, What about my social life? -.- can money just drop from the sky? If I were rich, IF la hor! I would have set up my own small studio. My makeup studio. I would have taken up courses to improve on this one thing, that I believe I'm good at & I really enjoy doing. I wouldn't have to drag myself out of bed every morning or walking like a zombie back home, after each day. I could just be in my little studio, waiting for calls, doing some networking/advertizing, practising on the skills or explore on new things, like hairdos or photography. all in the comfort of my own little studio..ahhhhh~ berangan seha, berangan. Back to reality. I'm only a temp. staff here and my savings aren't enough to cover the whole course, even if I thought of taking it. If only dad's supportive of me being a makeup artist and willing to help me with the course fees and prolly invest in my little dream studio, I'll be the happiest person on earth! hehe are certs that impt to prove that you're good at something? ![]() but then again, I can't be selfish. I have to be independent already! I can't rely or keep asking my dad for $$ for something I want. I got to earn it, if I want it. It's time I do something in return. so yea, I guess for now, I got to stick to my sucky job and live up to my humble dream in years to come. I'll stick to freelancing for now. call me girls! (: ![]() |