|
Live. Laugh. Love
| |
|
Biography
Siti Nasihah A. Rahman Sihah / Seha in short. 21 already! turns a year older, a day after Christmas. Graduated from NYP & currently working with them. born with 4 other lovely sisters :) Has a serious/major Enjoys doing makeup & err, sings in the bathroom? :} heh Feel free to leave comments or ask me anything! follow me on Twitter;) or Tumblrina! too! Sihah Rahman ![]() Create Your Badge
ShoutMix chat widget Darlinks.
SirahH | Dee | Jannah | Syikin | Eeduh | MissMas | Surrendered Ladies(; | DayannA | WawA | Farah | Ina | saHara | Mr. 999 | Atiqah| Aziza| aMaLia| anDy | Amalina| kak Lyn | Zee| The history.
May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 November 2010 January 2011 February 2011 June 2011 |
Saturday, February 28, 2009, 9:42 AM
Be patient readers! haha. I know I know. I haven't been updating...aiyo. I think, I'm used to not blogging man.. & the thought of typing few words/sentences here actually made me think twice! like seriously. I'm so reluctant.. can u believe it? I used to blog like, everyday last time? haha anyhoos. IM FREAKINGGGGG DONE WITH EXAMS! also means that; IM FREAKINGGG DONE WITH SCHOOL! omgomgomg. It's like finally here. hehehehe. Im free like a bird :D but then again, What am I gonna freaking do? work? As what? oh dearrr... anyone wanna take me in? :)) I'm definitely going to miss NYP and frensssss.. and lecturers[some & especially, My Eng! there in the pic] and my Sayang StageArts! :(( and ohh. the food! the cheap cheap fastfood, MacD! :( alahhhhhhhhh. ![]() okay. im just gonna do short updates about what have been happening[only those i remember, LOL] starting with the recent one. I had a movie date with 4 other classmates to watch, He's Just Not That Into You. It's a good show (: I'll rate, 4.5/5? hehe.. where do the 0.5 go? oh coz I dont like one of the ending for this couple..like hanging seh... eee no nice.. but omg. there's this blue-eyed guy , Bradley Cooper, whom I fall in love with, instantly! His eyes are soooo mesmerizing! like seriously! the way he kissed Scarlett Johnson and the other girl I dono who, could just make u smile so wide. actually, that's what happened to me. I smiled like no one business! [I wished I was the one being kissed!] HAHA I don't mind watching it again :) [k. He may not look as good-looking here. but in the show, omg..he can seriously make you girls&gays melt okay! no kidding! just look&stare at those eyes!!] Anyway, this are the bunch whom I watched the movie with :) See you guys, Farah& Fai on Monday! woohooo.. KL, here we come! hehe Met sisters and Fazlin in the evening for shisha. as some of u may have known, I dont Shisha./smoke.. But then, yesterday, after my few try[s] last time, & after so long not wanting to try again, I tried.. omg. & it's horrible. I'm having damn painful sore throat now. seriously. I have a manly voice now. why are the others not affect but I am? no fair.. they are perfectly alright when they are the ones who shisha-ed the most. I dont think I even smoked the right way. I believe you'll have to suck in, till there's bubbles right? When I do that, it doesn't even bubbled! like seriously, it didnt..after few times also never bubbled! but y am I the one suffering from this sore throat! jahat! tk fair! on the 11thFeb, was Jannah's 20th Bday. had a small/short celebration at aunt's place for her. the others refused to be in the photo. tak sporting man. gees.![]() okay I lazy wanna squeeze my brain & think of what else I did this whole month of Feb. But 1 thing for sure, I know I spent most of the time mugging for those 5 papers. geeeeez anyway..........March, here's I comeeeeeee! ehehehe. ![]() |